One woman uses her money crazy, almost $70,000 in a year, and her family is worrying about when she runs through her assets, the burden will fall on them. But she is not listening her family, so her family asks about this to help desk. They recommend him a financial planner. To boost the odds of her going along with the plan, his family members should pick up the cost, which will probably not run more than a few hundred dollars. My mom used to spend a lot of money, but she spends most of her money to me and my sister, now. She still uses a lot, but she earns by herself, so I don't have anything to say to her. I hope she will not spend crazy when I grow up and earn money for my family so that I don't have to worry about money for my mom.
@Money August 26, 2011: 12:53 PM ET
http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/pf/expert/family_money.moneymag/?npt=NP1
No comments:
Post a Comment